Over 4 years of expertise guarantees compelling results
Our work is always quality work that often cannot be any better regarding most current technological trends. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves in the distinguished approach to developing and providing only the best solutions.
- XHTML 1.0 Strict, CSS 2.1
- Browser Compatibility:
- IE 6, IE 7, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Safari 3+, Opera 9+, Chrome
- Web pages | Design screenshots:
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 | 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Special Attentions:
- 2 versions with and without sIFR typography enhancement
- Pixel perfect yet flexible in layout
- Modularization in styles and markup blocks
- Natural background transition and expansion
eXtensible Hyper Text Markup Languagetop
XHTML is easy to learn yet hard to master, a super XHTML coder must know well how to write the code with bare hands from scratch.
Validity and cross-browser compatibility is just the beginning. As a professional team we spin out well structured, semantic code that's optimized for search engines and also super easy for reading and further development.
Not only does our code perfectly reproduce your design in XHTML, but it is also simple and elegant that's easy to maintain and extend.
You are a geek too? So we talk the same language:
- We code XHTML 1.0 Strict + CSS 2.1 by default.
- All XHTML code will be properly and sensibly formatted / indented.
- We know all the valid tags and their individual semantics so well that we can code the world in it if you can pay for it. =D
- We know all the valid attributes for each of the tags and their individual semantics well.
- So there you go, we differentiate from nuance to nuance and choose the best practice for the slightest snippet of content in your design. Each and every tag and its attributes have a unique job to do, no more nor less.
- We love to code XHTML tables(real tables rather than layout) and forms to their greatest possible semantics.
Cascading Style Sheetstop
We are a bunch of CSS super heros that have super powers to do work that speaks for itself.
Exceptional CSS expertise to convert any design exactly as it is not enough, we ensure consistency between browsers by employing the latest and most sensible techniques. Plus:
- We logically stack and document the CSS for the ease of reference and further tweak, bringing down your future costs.
- We write styles the most concise way possible.
- We take full advantage of cascading and apply it a lot to reduce code size and improve readability.
- We make modules for you to reuse style patterns easily for customization.
Usability & Accessibilitytop
Accessibility is not just geek talk or sheer vanity, it means market share and business opportunities that stretch to a broader audience. We know it.
Therefore we believe it's essential that your site is as accessible as possible. As Section 508 and WCAG 1.0 experts ourselves, we are able to produce the most accessible code for a greater audience well balanced with the original design.
Email templates / newsletters HTML coding.top
We are able to produce Email newsletters to maximum compatibility with all of the following Email clients:
On-demand markup for Microformats (hCard, hCalendar, hReview), XFN and XMDP.
HTML specification optionstop
- W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict (default)
- W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- W3C Valid HTML 4.01
Maximum browser compatibilitytop
We code web pages consistent in all modern browsers
- Internet Explorer 7.0, 8.0
- Firefox 2.07+
- Opera 9+
- Safari 3+
- Google Chrome
- We use CSS Sprites (original and extended) where appropriate.
- We use Dave Shea's Enhanced Image Replacement which enables the use of image for precise visual conversion while keeping real HTML texts underneath for search engines.
Wordpress & Joomla template implementations.top
For specific system / publishing platform implementation, we are able to code designs into the skins, themes, CMS, shopping carts and more:
In some cases, a standard site build-out will be enough. The options we offer are:
- Drop down menus.
- Switch tabbing.
- Generic CSS hover effect for elements other than a, such as li:hover.
- sIFR - a technique that enables the use of non Web fonts.
- swfIR - gives you the ability to apply an assortment of visual effects to any or all images on your website.
We are proficient in PHP + MySQL dynamic websites.top
We have worked on some of the most compelling PHP website projects. Contact us today for the portfolio. Provide us the PSD and we can surely convert and implement the design to a fully functioning website.